SALES MANAGER NEEDED
The Sales Manager position includes the following
Marketing and Lead Cultivation
- Develop leads through networking and attending local events
- Public Presentations
- Cold calling commercial leads
- Analyze local market for lead potentials
- Coordinate with marketing personnel to develop marketing campaigns and presentation materials for all levels of marketing
Site Visits and Proposal Development
- Schedule and attend site visits
- Help collect information for site analysis
- Present material on financing for systems (RENU, C-PACE, REAP, Tax credit)
- Input site visit info onto Google Drive
- Track and update lead information in Google Drive.
- Follow proposal development, make sure it is timely
- Maintain communication with the lead and office manager and lead installer.
- Determine all permitting, engineering inspections etc. needed according to jurisdiction. Get that information to the Sales Tech for proposal development and the Office Manager to complete applications
- Analysis of sales/proposals/contracts over time
C-PACE and Commercial Leads
- Develop lists of commercial properties
- Coordinate with Business Manager to process PACE checks with follow up calls
- Meet with commercial clients that are strong leads
- Coordinate with C-PACE person(s) on progress of process
- Keep in contact with the customer as the process proceeds
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Drive. Be comfortable with learning new computer skills.
- Be able to make cold calls and oral presentations with comfort.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Be able to work independently on projects and maintain timelines.
- Have a teamwork attitude and the ability to work through challenging problems and situations.
- Be committed to providing an excellent product and serving our clients in an ethical manner.
- Solar training will be a plus.