When you call Empowered Energy Systems LLC, we will provide you with a free consultation and a site visit. The process usually follows these steps.
What does the process involve?
- We will visit with you on the phone or in person and review your current utility bills to determine your current energy usage and provide a rough estimate of the cost to install a system.
- We will perform a site visit to determine the best location for a system and how it ties in with your current electrical system.
- We will design a customized system with a detail of the costs associated with the purchase and installation of the system.
- We will provide a contract once an agreement is reached on the systems design, warranty, and payment details.
- We will get the required permits and contract with a licensed AC electrical contractor to do the AC tie-in. (Normally all included in bid.)
- We will install the system to the highest industry standards.
- We will normally provide any required service during the first year at no charge, and a system check at the end of that year.
- We will provide an ongoing service contract, if desired by the customer.